What are the arrangements for handling complaints from parents of children with SEN about the provision made at school?

Category: sen

If you are not happy with the provision made for your child, please contact the class teacher or SENCo- Miss Rachel Mirfin- and explain your concerns to them first.

If you are not satisfied that your complaint has been addressed, speak to the Headteacher- Mrs Kelly Reppold.

If you do not feel that the issues have been resolved, please follow our formal complaints procedure as outlined in the Complaints Procedure policy.

You can also submit a complaint online about council services and see how complaints are dealt with.