Hello Class Armstrong. How have you all been enjoying your time off school?
I hope that you have been fitting in some learning with all of the extra time you have got.
I also hope that you have enjoyed spending a little time with your family and perhaps explored some activities that we are not able to do at school. If not try to fit in some of the following in the next week;
- Baking - https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/collection/kids-baking
- Crafting - https://www.thebestideasforkids.com/easter-crafts-for-kids/
- Constructing - Lego, junk modelling
- Drawing & colouring
- Talking to those in your house but perhaps also on the phone or Skype to the other important people in your lives
- Writing a letter to a friend or relative
- Singing or dancing
- Walking, running, cycling or doing PE with Joe at 9am daily (Utube)
If you are running out of activities in the learning pack sent home you could try some of the following, which are linked to the Year One Curriculum;
Twinkl.com – Free for non-members at the moment. Contains work/activities across the curriculum. This website also has some excellent reward charts for you to use at home (I am using these with my children at home)
- Whiterosemaths.com – The scheme of work that MCPS follows for Maths (new parents’ section)
- www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/elevenses/ Daily reading of his book.
Please stay home and take care during the next few weeks. I look forward to hearing more from you when we return to school.
If you have any questions about the home learning packs contact me on my school email address email@example.com
Mrs S Miller